• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica 2 nil

Hope they can hold this lead
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

A win is, a win! 😀
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      A win is, a win! 😀
      Phew that was close!!

Comment

...a terrible win.

The team and coach must come under harsh criticism for such a kick and run display.

A terrible win...

HL

Comment

Out of all the sports Jamaican football seem to give me the most heartache...Phew fi real

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
            Out of all the sports Jamaican football seem to give me the most heartache...Phew fi real
            That tie should've been straightforward God knows how on earth we made it into a thriller!!

Comment

Hope we learn a lesson from this match going forward.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Right!!

Comment

Me glad fi the scare. If we don't larn some lessons then we dunce bad.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What lesson? Snowball to di worl. Apparantly they have this new tactic in Central america that Nicaragua has adopted it's call ball control, passing and l some semblance of skill when in possession of the ball. Nicaragua should send some consultants to the English Champions league. It can only help since this what we will be using from here on in. UGLY

Comment

rudi ... be fair ... did you watch copa or the gold cup?

also, that was a ratty pieca turf deh bah bah!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What you think about the first game and Jamaica.

It is so much easier to move and pass when you inna your yard.

If we did just shoot or head the ball properly it would be about 8-3 for us going to their raggedy turf field.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          rudi ... be fair ... did you watch copa or the gold cup?

also, that was a ratty pieca turf deh bah bah!
                          ......absolutely correct about the turf!!!

Looked like one of the early version.

HL

Comment

you coulda bowl a good half break pon it. oopps, mi figet you nuh know cricket
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A "half break"?? dat is very good patwah! Carolyn Cooper ood a proud a yuh!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X