No announcement yet.

Pep! Stop playing with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your views are outdated, you missed everything.
    How can you make claims to having an informed opinion?

Comment

If my side was 14 points off the pace i'd be a little more humble. You notice how me & HL just cool, calm & collected unlike you clucking hens? Act like you've been here before nuh

Comment

Again you need to bring yourself up-to-date, we have made tremendous inroads during your naps.
        In fact, you recently suggested I am a juvenile, will Chelsea beat City making me revert to being a juvenile again?
        You guys were celebrating being on top even though Pool had an easy game in hand, and in retrospect, wasn't it premature to beat off your chest saying unuh gi Pool de place fi run...?
        Level headedness has eluded you.

Comment

You're 14 points behind with 12 games to play. Out of Championship contention. We don't want you calling Liverpool or City name outta yuh mouth till next season start or we buck in CL. Capiche 3rd best loser?

Point me to my celebration at going top of the table
          Last edited by Bricktop; February 9, 2019, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Why would I take instructions from a City fan who runs and hides when his fly by night team loses?
            Obciously, you are still trying to gain your footing in an attempt to becoming a real fan.

Comment

Long story short. You guys don't want Jesus? Not good enough for City? Talk to mi, give mi knowledge and understanding.

Heard what Jennas said? "spurs needs a striker like Jesus" Not that Jesus would give it a thought but he takes it as a compliment

Comment

He's a great backup striker. Good enough to start FA Cup & Caraboa Cup but not good enough to supplant the general Aguero in the EPL & Champions League. Any other questions?

Comment

My my and here I am thinking the CL is where you would need Jesus most. You do understand that Kun is only tactically superior to Jesus (due to experience) and the goal against Everton shows his learning curve is high.

Carry on because Pep has shown is weakness and you guys don't even know it.

Comment

When Kun has been out injured Jesus has not performed. If he did he would be starting. Anything else?

Comment

Well said Rock , where was he when the City wasnt built ?
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                      X