Unfair to refer to JFF Operations as Almshouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair to refer to JFF Operations as Almshouse

After the U15s missing the concacaf tournament because of stupid last minute visa application, I say the jff is an alms ghetto. No more disrespect should be shown to almshouses.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

X may have their side of the story. Let us blame the US embassy.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A football mi defen, mi nuh defen almshouse,if man suppose fi get beating, beat dem,if man fi get dem ratings gi dem.

Wha suh hard bout dat.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X will say a tappa fault..

Comment

I am able to see things in abstract .

I dont look at youtube videos with Tegat davis name printed in it and question whether the poster knew It was Tegat.I dont accuse people of making up things about a coaches influences, being disingenious , exaggerating implications and then turn around and utter same explicit definite statements as facts.I dont laugh to myself because I cant understand why a voice note, does not carry the same importance as an interview.I dont leave things out of scenarios to curry favour,seek bias or blurr context. I dont take things personally when others hold positions contrary to mine.I see no reason to blame Tappa in this case

My positions are clear,whatever bias I have is declared when I make my post or when asked.
          Last edited by Sir X; August 7, 2019, 05:27 PM.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X