Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Future of Youth Football in Germany

https://www.dw.com/en/the-future-of-...any/a-49231568

Lots of interesting points. For those who was here when this forum started you may of remembered I posted to Mexx that I met a dude name horst Wein , who told me he was in Jamaica speaking to the administration about the need of a youth academy and ask if I had any contacts. His goal then was the same of this and for any youth coach he had two major books Soccer development model and Soccer intelligence. But a 3 day seminar with this guy and it will reshape your mind regardless of how much you think you know about football youth development . Not the complicated stuff of overloads and so on but how to get kids 4-12 to play and develop.. Having said that the issue they are having in germany is they are trying to legislate it that it must be so. A good coach can incorporate the same excersize in the session without all games being like this. We must always be careful of how we react to results and then 10 years from now we will have everyone dribbling and having 1v1 skills but cant support or play a 50 metre pass.. We need to teach all aspect of the game.

Comment

Working...
    X