HL!!!.......Here's the USMNT squad for the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Here's the USMNT squad for the

November friendlies. This is a very young squad: 10 of the 24 players are getting their first call-up, 19 are age-eligible for the 2021 Summer Olympics, and 14 are 20 or younger (3 are 17). I think 5 of these call-ups is to try and convince them to commit to the U.S.
    https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...t-panama-wales

NOTE: Nicholas Gioacchini is also eligible for Jamaica (mother) and Italy (father).

Wow...impressive football 'pedigree'. Almost all the squad are associated with good clubs!

I think I mentioned that most of the BoyZ are from lower ranked leagues.

Anyway, I wish both teams success against Saudi Arabia , Panama and Wales.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Broadcast Info:
      vs. Wales (November 12; 2:45pm; FS1/UniMas/TUDN)
      vs. Panama (November 16; 2:45pm; FS1/UniMas/TUDN)

Comment

I wonder if they contacted Isaac Hayden (25 year-old DM for Newcastle United).......Mark McKenzie (21 year-old CB for Philadelphia Union) has Jamaican parents, and is one of the TOP U.S. young players. About 5 Euro teams are scouting him, and 2 had offers rejected.......Jonathan Lewis (23 year-old LW for Colorado Rapids) is eligible for Jamaica.

Comment

Werder Bremen is refusing to release Josh Sargent (20 year-old CF), because of their "quarantine regulations", so Berhalter has replaced him with Sebastian Lletget (28 year-old CM).......Thought he would call either of these 3 as a replacement, for Sargent: Haji Wright (22 year-old CF), Andrija Novakovich (24 year-old CF) or Emmanuel Sabbi (22 year-old RW).

Comment

....thought Lletget was older than 28. .......

HL

Comment

Got this video yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niQhvpt0paA&app=desktop

Comment

Yeah!!! We've been hearing his name for some time.......He was one of the players that Klinsmann refused to call up/use after 2014 WC.

Comment

HL!!!.......Read this: https://sbisoccer.com/2020/11/usmnt-...d-playing-time

Comment

The best training is playing actual games.

Happy for him though. Hope he starts against Wales or Panama. I am taping both games.

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X