.jamaica 16pts diff-1

*Qualified

-USA need a tie
    -Costa Rica a win
    - jamaica.hope crc win and
    Beat honduras scoring two
    Goals.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

All I have to say is Tappa has no excuse, no coach has had so much time on the job, to know and pick a team. The last G.C exposed him, as reactionary and void of ideas when faced with a coach/team that countered the laid back ,build from the back philosophy. It will not survive in todays football,its all about pressing. Let me clarify, nothing is wrong with building from the back, the laid back approach of passing it a million times will kill us ( from back to midfield).

Teams with tactical quality will kill us, as it was with the USA with pressing !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Canada ???

Ah weh di...

Comment

Yes i

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        Canada ???

Ah weh di...
        Maudib! Jlp in power.suh mi kwo you
        Working hard.glad to si yuh.
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Honduras??? Really??? What makes you think they can finish in the Top 3???
          At last year's Gold Cup they finished last, in their group. The Top 2 finishers, in that group, were Jamaica & Curacao - Jamaica has been adding new players, to improve their squad (got knocked out in the Semi-finals), and Curacao has hired Guus Hiddink, who is now the most experienced & successful international head coach in CONCACAF, and they have been recruiting new players, to improve their squad (Curacao lost by only 1-0 to the U.S. in the Quarter-finals).......I notice you haven't mentioned Haiti, who had a very good '19 Gold Cup: 1st in their Group (winning all their games, including a 2-1 victory over Costa Rica), defeating Canada 3-2 in the Quarter-final, and losing 1-0 to Mexico, the Gold Cup Champions.......Canada has some very talented players, but I want to see more consistency from them.

Honduras had good performances at the last 4 CONCACAF Youth cycles, BUT those players haven't progressed as expected.......Today: Honduras lost 2-1 Guatemala. They also drew 1-1 vs. Nicaragua, a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
            Honduras??? Really???
            Originally posted by wbvs
            You are good on your analysis however I beg to differ
            Honduras had never been to Europe and always find away to do so elsewhere Yes Ben jamaica can finish third we have the team and jff to do so
            What makes you think they can finish in the Top 3???
            At last year's Gold Cup they finished last, in their group. The Top 2 finishers, in that group, were Jamaica & Curacao - Jamaica has been adding new players, to improve their squad (got knocked out in the Semi-finals),
            Originally posted by wbvs
            coaching has nothing to do with it.yes tactical etc. It all come down to the players
            and Curacao has hired Guus Hiddink, who is now the most experienced & successful international head coach in CONCACAF, and they have been recruiting new players, to improve their squad (Curacao lost by only 1-0 to the U.S. in the Quarter-finals).......I notice you haven't mentioned Haiti, who had a very good '19 Gold Cup: 1st in their Group (winning all their games, including a 2-1 victory over Costa Rica), defeating Canada 3-2 in the Quarter-final, and losing 1-0 to Mexico, the Gold Cup Champions.......Canada has some very talented players, but I want to see more consistency from them.

Honduras had good performances at the last 4 CONCACAF Youth cycles, BUT those players haven't progressed as expected.......Today: Honduras lost 2-1 Guatemala. They also drew 1-1 vs. Nicaragua, a month ago.
            o.k if Jamaica gets the 3rd it's better
            Than being cautious
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
            X