Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa producing another wicked youngster

Jack Grealish. Wicked little baller.

I didin't know that players are allow to play without shin guards. I thought it was manditary protection
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

He is indeed. I usually thought he didn't wear them either,it turns out that he does wear them. They are just really small and with the socks roll down it appears they aren't there

Comment

Villa played like a Champ yesterday. Their new management really has made a difference.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Leggo mi balla. Real balla always get fight a England. Southgate keeping Jack out of the side for awhile talking crap. Manu screw this up in the summer. All they had to do was send Lingard or another midfielder the opposite way and get a 50 million dollar deal.

Grealish a big baller, can't see mi never warn you.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X