never got to see the Liverpool Manu game today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never got to see the Liverpool Manu game today

but one a my son show me a clip with Wan Bissika running Robertson off the field. It was funny.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin
    but one a my son show me a clip with Wan Bissika running Robertson off the field. It was funny.
    Yes ...PE Teacher get the better of another world class coach.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Stop chat Fawwwt! Woodward has backed every manager wasnt it under Woodward who bought Mgurie and Waanbisaka,lets not forget the penalty taker Fernandes. I see why everyone stayed far from him. Why spend 80 mill for a penalty taker.

Look yuh coach nuh good,yuh side nuh ave nuh balance. Its going to take at least 3 years to fix your problem and that depends on how fast you fire OGS and hire a world class manager to ship out McGuire and Pogba along with 2 more midfield frauds.

Famous last words.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Famous last words.
        Taking about more with less, I wonder if he realize the cost of the attacking 3 MU used yesterday?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

where do you start?? Damn that is a whole lot of ........
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh nuh see how John Terry smart. Im mek sure he learn the ropes first. What? Villa in 7th. with games in hand?
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Yuh nuh see how John Terry smart. Im mek sure he learn the ropes first. What? Villa in 7th. with games in hand?
              Lampard started at Derby and was doing a decent job. He made the move to Chelsea too quick.

Comment

Working...
              X