Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky I’m liking Big Sam

What say you?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

No respect....total disrespect!

Jangle, you know better. Rock-ster on the other hand...…...
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yep, Pepto rates him as a genius, and that has everything to do with preparing his team tactically.
      At some point, his impact will be obvious, and today is as good as any time start...
      City midfielders will have opponents snapping at their feet every time they get the ball, and how they will react is unknown as they have enjoyed adequate room up until now.
      It is a ' kotch-up ' City team that is just getting by.My guess is they will end the game a point behind Man U, either way, it matters not given there is a certainty City will drop even more points against top six opponents, the gap (between The league leader and City) will ,one way or the other ,increase.
      Last edited by Rockman; January 26, 2021, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Come on now Rock-ingham , I am sure you have more to say..................

HL

Comment

The remainder of the season will be interesting, for me it is a question of who wants it more.

Comment

I like #20th place, Sheffield United.

Thunks.

HL

Comment

Comment

BTOP, I laugh till a naily ded!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                X