I don't understand this .... MU season ended on Sunday,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand this .... MU season ended on Sunday,

today is Wednesday and we have not heard that Sanchez will be leaving? What is the hold up?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Your season ended when you appointed Ole as manager.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Your season ended when you appointed Ole as manager.
      Thank you for your insight!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

And of course OGS is the one who made those expensive acquisitions who have underperformed a period spanning several managers.

Comment

Its not that you bought expensive flops its that you coulnt get more out of them,consider this if Rafa,pep or klopp had that same team and mourinho had liverpool,who do you think would be in the top 4 or a Chmpions league final.

Worse or better yet,insert Ole.
          Last edited by Sir X; May 15, 2019, 11:29 AM.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you think anybody want to hold 400,000 a week for 2 goals? Manu have to eat a big portion of his wages.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X