RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullead : He continues to agitate with FOOTBALL SENSE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude mek sense,GC foster have trainers fi gi whey fi free.We need coaches of best practices.The call for coaches of that caliber isn't being led by a coaches association, it's being led by a behind the scene campaign, its being led by a social media campaign and its getting louder,expect local coaches ,media,referee ,schools ,john public and corporate jamaica to join soon.

I asked you will you be happy,when we have the A standard running the mens program?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What are you talking about???

JFF can hire or work with GC Foster and governemt, or HEART to hire a qualified certified instructor. Create a curriculum and go about islandwide for a set amount of time like 5 years to upgrade coaches. I am sure they could also get support from other international organizations such as the IDB etc.

https://www.redbullsacademy.com/training/curriculum/

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/foot...ion/index.html

https://www.hollandfootballuniversit...hing-programs/
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok Jonny, the JFF can work with a local international college certified / accredited in best practices of training.

Coaching?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Don't believe me? Schmidt, German men's national team head coach Joachim Löw, former Bayern treble winner Jupp Heynckes, and women's national team head coach Silvia Neid all hold state-recognized Fußball-Lehrer (literally "soccer teacher") degrees from the Hennes-Weisweiler-Akademie, which is basically the Top Gun of coaching institutions, a finishing school offering a ten-month course to a select few of Germany's brightest and most talented young coaches. U.S Men's National Team coach Jurgen Klinsmann finished at the Akademie in June of 2000.

Schmidt's success since graduating from the Akademie in 2011 isn't even a one-off. His classmates included Hannover 96's current head coach Tayfun Korkut; Augsburg's Markus Weinzierl; Hoffenheim's Markus Gisdol; and national team assistant coach Thomas Schneider.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/a...-it-makes-cars
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good Jonny, you eye the training necessity, you eye a local world class institution that churns them out like water.

Good ,how you see it as more important to a program that doesn't have one coach in the mens program of best practices, the A standard, is beyond me.

Jonny,jonny,jonny. Have a good day.

Comment

As usual you are missing. Send Tappa, Duckie and someone else to Europe and then a year later they go to Cayman, instead of setting up a system that will continually provide qualifed, educated coaches. This system doesn't even put the major charges on the JFF but on Government institutions who can absorb it as their primary goal is to provide training. The private sector team up with them so why don't the JFF?

Comment

I am missing something.I admit that.I am clueless as to what you are saying.

Comment

no worry. That a just you. We have the ability and resources to hire a world class certified trainer to set up curriculum and provide world class training and uplift our national coaching profile. You can read through again. I just gave you one way it could be done.

Comment

Wow, you just figured that out.Duckie said as much ,as per his excuse for his failures,he questioned why a trainer was not hired for the Olympic qualifiers.I reinforced it by stating GC foster churns them out like water.

I still cant see how is that more of a need, than the required coach of best practices,its not as if any institution in Jamaica churns them out like water and none of the mens team have that standard.

I am lost Jonny.

Comment

So coaching accreditation is all encompassing, it removes the possibility of Ricketts being blatantly negligent in other areas?
                      It is, at best, a good start, but certainly not enough for me to endorse him for reelection.

Comment

THE ROCK IS BACK, thank you sir for your timely response.The other question is what would he or anyone have to do ,to earn your vote. 2nd barring Burrell's 1st WC succes up to when the Brazilains left, what did Burrell do that is any different than Ricketts.

Comment

go and look up the difference between a physical trainer and a certified Soccer Coaching Instructor trainer.

Did Duckie talk about a certified soccer coaching instructor trainer.

You really missing a LOT.

Comment

Oh ,Jonny you meant soccer coaching instructor,which you call trainer.

Jonny,Jonny, Jonny,big difference,instructor,instructs and trainer trains.

Comment

Instructor is a trainer in case you didn't know.

Comment

Semantics ,but the question stands ,will you be happy when Jamaica have men with the required standard of best practices in coaching running the mens program.

As I said it matters not how we get there,as long as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X