Recession!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recession!

An inverted yield curve occurs when short-term rates surpass their longer-term counterparts, putting a damper bank lending profits. An inverted curve is also considered a recession indicator.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/22/stoc...s-persist.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

the fact that nuff a we nah get nuh tax return check from chump policy and the trade war is an indicator long time. With gas price going up making it worst and housing and car buying slowing down.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We probably go in a small one by end of year,and stagnation next year.

Islan,I did say 2 years

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

People won't be spending like they did next Christmas, they will be saving up to pay back uncle Sam his taxes.

Wha yuh say lazie and Islan 4 more years?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          People won't be spending like they did next Christmas, they will be saving up to pay back uncle Sam his taxes.

Wha yuh say lazie and Islan 4 more years?
          The man is untouchable. Not getting my vote, but I expect him to get another term.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X