No announcement yet.

Mrs Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mi a campaign??? just a answer to your false information and downright lies.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

False information and lies ,suh when mi say Crawford is a hypocryte because im is inna di (ism) too, dat a lie ?

1) Is it a lie she marry inna class

2) She nuh ave nuh degree

3) She cant talk (ass-cording to you )

4) She nuh born or raise a portland

5) If she never marry class, she coulda deh a St Elizabeth

6) If she never marry inna class would there be a Portland foundation?

Di only liad round yah ah you .Some how yuh nuh see class, the only ting yuh see is Ms Portland and har Foundation,now yuh move from she aguh win to, if she lose........mi belly.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        "if it wasnt by marriage and the JLP financing her foundation, having trouble voicing her-its relevance ,which some view as a scam has no link to the community."

How can you say that?? You have no idea the role she play and how she help. Yes she is not a brilliant public speaker but Vaz is MP of West Portland and she live in East Portland for 14 years and every adversity in East she is there. her foundation. Is this you call a con?
        http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/o...ood-commission
        Lets face it Sass, they both seem ti be political scammers and con artists. Dont know how else to describe them.

Comment

Sass face it.....lol........Reggaedoc you made my day, more like Trump admitting he paid for the prostitute , better yet , no collusion.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How is Mrs Vaz a scam artist? explain. Don't know Damion is but his mouth is his problem. He need to think and weigh his speech.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

D Campbell is a doc and he is an idiot .. why we stuck on degree.

Comment

Well the key to this is Crawford is prone to making spontaneous utterances, it is a peep into his mind, the other cadidate is faaar more conservative,perhaps schooled on the need to benefit from being politically correct, not very helpful in..
                Last edited by Rockman; March 17, 2019, 09:43 AM.

Comment

for someone who is aspiring to lead he should cut back on some of those utterances and properly carve his message. Not once but too many times now. In St.Mary not so long ago he claim Dr. Dunn do not employ people from St.Mary, the people knew that was a lie. These kind of utterance on the ground not get you anywhere especially when you are going into place that you have no background. People will not take you serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Tell dat to Sass & Lazie ,yuh nuh see dem a campaign pan di forum... Lol
                    Stop with the lies X. Where you see me campaigning? How many posts have I made regarding this bi-election?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

a X that fi you. Him post the most heading and then accuse people of campaigning. I posted one headline and it was in reference to what he posted. Yes I have answered his falsehood, but if anyone was campaigning it is him.

Comment

Lazie ,yuh run as soon as mi jump in with mi tims and leff mi fi kick off Sass face.

Comment

Working...
                        X