Just saw a student in the hallway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw a student in the hallway

wearing a Barca shirt. We chatted a little and as I walked away I said, "Good luck later today!" The fellow replied .... "We don't need luck ..we've got Messi."

The confidence .... X .. Paul and Peter ... can your team stop Messi?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie
    wearing a Barca shirt. We chatted a little and as I walked away I said, "Good luck later today!" The fellow replied .... "We don't need luck ..we've got Messi."

The confidence .... X .. Paul and Peter ... can your team stop Messi?
    Yes. (X is a City fan)
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Yes. (X is a City fan)
      Congrats bredren. That was a surprise.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My comment last week, after "suffering the slings of outrageous fortune" from some pipsqueaks giving me "stick", was that "the ball is round".

Brilliant match all round by LFC!
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Congrats bredren. That was a surprise.
          Tenk u. But really and truly, Barca has some serious questions to ask themselves. Zero interceptions, zero tackles, zero balls won by Suarez and Messi. Sumptin wong. My take is that they were shell shocked - the difference-maker was the crowd (and the early goal).
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X