One down...Empire soldiers only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One down...Empire soldiers only

So we won handsomely today. My question is, Who would you start in our next game on Sunday, knowing that we have another match 3 days after? The FA Cup is important to us also. I would rest Zlatan by having him on the bench. My starting 11:

Romero
    Jones
    Rojo
    Darmian (RB)
    Shaw (LB)
    Carrick
    Mensah
    Rooney
    Lingard
    Rashford (Center Forward)
    Mkhit

Subs:
    Pogba
    Zlatan
    Blind
    Young
    DeGea
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Yes, rotate the entire team for this weekend. Jose have some serious juggling to do as there is a final next weekend.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

One down....

St Etienne, about 20 points below the League 1 leaders.

Sen come call mi an BrickTop wen unu up to CL standard.

St. Etienne. .....how often does that team comes to mind?

Well, maybe in the little town whey dem come fram.

Btw, teefing penalty I hear.

Bout one down........
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        One down....

St Etienne, about 20 points below the League 1 leaders.

Sen come call mi an BrickTop wen unu up to CL standard.

St. Etienne. .....how often does that team comes to mind?

Well, maybe in the little town whey dem come fram.

Btw, teefing penalty I hear.

Bout one down........
        So wait, you beat Swansea and rejoice, but then try to trivialize our win? Come on HL, you can only beat who in front of you.

Now taking about CL standard ... MU have won it three times .... how many times citeh have won it?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

....erm remind me again how many completion Sh!tty in with a realistic chance of winning a trophy this season.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You are sticking out like a sore thumb.
            Well we have a finals,and City was one of our victims along the way to getting there,now you are left with the mere joy of still being in the CL competition.
            As to not being in the CL,do know you earned that privilege solely on goal difference (and not points tally)being the decider to snatch the last spot thereby edging out Man U,hardly distinguishing yourself in the process.

Comment

I would have Mata on the bench because he clearly is in dire need of redeeming himself,and he would be ideal to replace Rooney should Man U put the game away from early.
              Also,I do not want Henrikh to play the entire game .

Comment

...as me say, One down. Today's game was even easier than the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  ...as me say, One down. Today's game was even easier than the first one.
                  Haven't watched it yet ... pity Henrik got injured.

Comment

Training match. Nice n easy even with 10 men (Bailly got two yellows). Florentin Pogba is a very ordinary player and not suited for LB.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Training match. Nice n easy even with 10 men (Bailly got two yellows). Florentin Pogba is a very ordinary player and not suited for LB.
                      Rahtid, just read that Carrick is also injured.

Comment

And Henrik

Comment

One down.... This is why we as fans are very optimistic, Murinho. Big Coach!!!! Halftime, take out Mata who wasn't having a good game and bring in Carrick to shore up the midfield. The coach won this game...MOM.

Comment

Mourinho is trapped between a rock and a hard place,for him,he wants to have a worthy bench insomuch that he does so at the expense of starting the best eleven.
                            We really missed Henrikh today.
                            For me it is lessons learned about what not to try against Chelsea.

Comment

Henrik is injured. The starting 11 was our best. Our weak spot is LB. We also need a world class player to replace Carrick.

Comment

Working...
                              X