Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must say,...

..congRats to Pool.

What a pathetic performance by Spurs, Ali, both wingbacks, and the defender..

Liverpool's pair of upgrades(keeper and defender)made the difference.
    Bragging rights earned.

Originally posted by Rockman
    ..congRats to Pool.

What a pathetic performance by Spurs, Ali, both wingbacks, and the defender..

Liverpool's pair of upgrades(keeper and defender)made the difference.
    Bragging rights earned.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yea, I like the new keeper WALLison

and the centre back van DIKE!

LOL
      Peter R

Comment

Congrats to the "true" Lillyfool fans Paul Marin and Pedro. Xcuse your side win chree trophies so congrats are also in order to you too. Next season.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Congrats to the "true" Lillyfool fans Paul Marin and Pedro. Xcuse your side win chree trophies so congrats are also in order to you too. Next season.
          Thank you Jangle. And thanks for calling out the wagon-meister poser-fan. I realize this is counter-factual, but we would have done the double had Klopp followed my advice and not let Clyne go. Those draws at WH and against LC came on defensive breakdowns with Milner and Hendo in the back 4. Klopp has to focus on getting a deeper squad this summer as campaigning across 4 competitions is rough business when you are expected to be in the mix. You rememba how dat did go fi fiu team once upon a time - right? ~snicker Thanks again.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Jangle yuh wutliss fawwwt, yuh can tell me congrats over the phone and paint me as a City fan on the forum.

Woe be unto to you next seasn, Rafa & Klopp a come fi yuh.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tap yuh nize Fifth Columnist. You Will Always Walk Alone.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Tap yuh nize Fifth Columnist. You Will Always Walk Alone.

Comment

Working...
                X