Hl, Bt, X...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hl, Bt, X...

...I just want the record to show that I am of the opinion that your team is over-rated and run by a paranoid spy-wannabe. Your squad is useless without KDB, and Yaya is pass his sell-by date. As for Kun...KMT...and unu should bring back Hart true Bravo is a rucks. Now, that said, I want to congratulate you HL and BT both on your masterful "seduction" of Sir X. You "wined and dined" him to great effect, luring him away from the Mighty Reds to enlist him as foot soldier in your sorry excuse for a cause. Now while you may believe you have succeeded in executing your evil plan to put that low down dirty dawg back into our camp as your 5th column, I will tell you flatly that your plan will not work. Sooner or later, that 5th columnist will trip on his own aspirations as he has done so many times on his own words. He will fail you today...his 4-0 prediction was intended to undermine our revival under Herr Klopp. But while you may believe in his Goat Mout powers, I will remind you that Jah will never give the power to a ballhead turncoat mealy mout wrinkled fawt lakka him. He is the werk of the devil, and today, Rastafari ago tun unu and fi unu 5th columnist out!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Suh yuh tun Rasta now,yuh sound like a desperate man trying to convince the world you aren't gay.

...........Pathetic
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      ...I just want the record to show that I am of the opinion that your team is over-rated and run by a paranoid spy-wannabe. Your squad is useless without KDB, and Yaya is pass his sell-by date. As for Kun...KMT...and unu should bring back Hart true Bravo is a rucks.
      HL...pep & I will respond on the field of play...too much bleating and game nat even start yet...look like anfield is just one big goat pen...carry on
      Last edited by Bricktop; December 31, 2016, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        .look like anfield is just one big goat pen...carry on
        Woiiieee me stray goats!!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          HL...pep & I will respond on the field of play...too much bleating and game nat even start yet...look like anfield is just one big goat pen...carry on
          Manchester City forever!

In Pep we trust..........
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I expect you two to follow his lead when the kids and wife are away ,hop in the car " I watch LFC many times" Brick yuh owe mi one red stripe,HL yuh owe mi my ratings.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes, I owe you ratings. Our team mancity lost today and you are still on board with us.

In Pep you and I trust Sir X!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Lol....Ouch! ..... Following Pep" Watching LFC many times" when the wife and kids are away,as Klopp said " I love good football"

Lol....1-0 di hottest beating!

Comment

He who feels it knows it $ity man! LOL
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Suh yuh tun Rasta now,yuh sound like a desperate man trying to convince the world you aren't gay.

...........Pathetic
                    his 4-0 prediction was intended to undermine our revival under Herr Klopp. But while you may believe in his Goat Mout powers, I will remind you that Jah will never give the power to a ballhead turncoat mealy mout wrinkled fawt lakka him. He is the werk of the devil, and today, Rastafari ago tun unu and fi unu 5th columnist out!

JAH RASTAFARI!!!!! EVER LIVING, EVER FAITHFUL EVER SURE!!!! BALHEAD GOAT GWEY!!! Your powers are nothing for the CONQUERING LION OF JUDAH!!! Hug up the defeat - it was SEDUCTIVE DON'T IT!! LOL!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

$h!ttty was beaten by youthful Xuberance. The $h!tty team is too old especially the midfield. Loserfool got the benefit of youth with technical skills. They can pop off several times in one night while Yaya Toure hafffi a jink all kind a Jingsing and Strongback just fi get it up.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Bricktop has gone to that dark place ..... It may be a while yet.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          $h!ttty was beaten by youthful Xuberance. The $h!tty team is too old especially the midfield. Loserfool got the benefit of youth with technical skills. They can pop off several times in one night while Yaya Toure hafffi a jink all kind a Jingsing and Strongback just fi get it up.
                          The game was a poor game technically. Neither team played well. Half the time the ball was bouncing like it was ping pong they were playing. Best part of the game was old man Milner reducing Sterling (booooo) to rubble. Anyway - time to see if Spurs got what it takes to hold down Chelsea and BAX DEM on Wednesday. (hey - it worked against Goat'y last time).

Comment

It appears this season will be an unprecedented one,record breaking winning streaks for multiple teams.

Man U is waiting for the inevitable.

Comment

It just has to already be dark for him with a head so dense.
                              Is ongle wha day hym a chat bout City is primed to win everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X