Man of little faith.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man of little faith.

I gather he is happy we do not have Pogba and McTominay, if only I knew his wife, would love to know how he reacted to Rashford getting injured?
    If losing Salah and Mane for four weeks is deemed a catastrophe even though having a sizable lead, then how would he describe Man U's plight?
    He will simply have to do more with less.
    Worried stiff...

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51152641

Bruno is on the way..
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It's a big picture position... mid table clubs wouldn't understand!
      Peter R

Comment

Rock the context is not that he is loosing two of the best strikers in Africa by extension the world,it is they are being overworked physically. If you had one african player in your team,you would understand .

Anyway Man-Fergies worst nightmare coming through.

https://mol.im/a/7902875
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

As if Salah and Mane , had it not been for Afcon, would be relaxing in Jamaica, nothing altruistic about Klopp gripe, if anything,, he is upset that they are not being overworked fby Pool.
          We know he is worried that Liverpool isn't caoable of sustaining the lead without them given the narrow victories tbe team eadges out with them.

Comment

Liverpool B team ,beat Barcelona and it got stronger this season. We played our U23 and beat a full strength Everton side in the FA cup.The best is hungry for Sunday lunch.

Dont get it riled up,respect it.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Erm... LFC has scored 20 in the last 8 EPL matches while conceding only 2! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

You're a big boy... you can analyse what that says about this team!
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X