Decisions should be ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decisions should be ....

..governex by logics, to obtain that one must first remove emotions.
    The EPL should scrap this season immediately!
    If the powers that be is sympathetic with Pool's desire to finally win an EPL title then pass on the desision the relevant(all the managers and players), let them vote on it.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51864868

And...

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51865442

Comment

Arteta tested positive...it's a wrap...poor slur X...gotta feel it for him...on the bright side liverfool will still be defending CL champs

Comment

Yuh sarry fi people. My tear ducts sealed with wax and matta
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Arteta tested positive...it's a wrap...poor slur X...gotta feel it for him...on the bright side liverfool will still be defending CL champs

Man can suh bitta, is there any doubt who won the prem this season, these mop up or friendly games are just a formality, Poor Man U hoping for that 5th spot,I suggest a playoff for 5th between Man U and Wolves,mid summer.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

5th??
            Try 3rd, and winning the Europa league!
            Ergo, our decision to scrap the season is altruistic, did we throw Ighalo in right away?
            Besides, Klopp already look like hym sick, how would anybaddy know if him ketch it?
            Isn't it the actors taking all the risk?
            Yuh rather lose 2/3 a yuh trinity?
            Tan deh!

Comment

Postponement leads to cancellation, no scientific reason to believe a suspension will ameliorate the serious threat, my guess is better judgement will prevail.
              Maybe they could give Pool a picture of the trophy.

Comment

Dis talk bout giving Pool the title is madness, wha bout de teams fighting to stay up, cry me a river Pool fans but "giftino" unuh de trophy means the season has concluded, relegation and promotion decided.
                This is playing out logically, the integrity of the competition is being questioned.

Comment

Working...
                X