Assassin and HL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin and HL

Would you guys be so kind as to point me to the nearest broom closet? I have some serious sweeping up to do. Thanks in advance.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Mr. Weisenheimer...I saw the game last night.

Someone wrote the following on this forum:

"....even a blind squirrel will find a nut...." (or something to that effect)

We will make the play off...will you?

Thanks in advance.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Mr. Weisenheimer...I saw the game last night.

Someone wrote the following on this forum:

"....even a blind squirrel will find a nut...." (or something to that effect)

We will make the play off...will you?

Thanks in advance.
      You guys won't make a damn thing. Even in a rebuilding year we're still head and shoulders above the city that chokes. Like the falcons you flatter to decieve. Ben "Coaching God" Olsen has shown the league the way to play your flash in the pan side. No playoffs for AU this year I'm sorry to say.

But I tell you what...next time you and Sass are in the DC area I'll make a few calls and see what I can do about getting the two of you an opportunity to take some pictures with a couple of our trophies. You do remember what those are don't you HL? Or has it been that long since you've seen one?
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Those were the days TK....loooong gone!

Here's a bet for you. Olsen will not be there by end of the season.

BTW, what a poor fan attendance: I recall when I use to take the 2.5 hour trip to RFK, your stadium used to ram (with MetroStars FANatics).

DC DisUnited should be happy MLS do not have a relegation system. By this they would be in league 3 (or lower).....
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
          You guys won't make a damn thing. Even in a rebuilding year we're still head and shoulders above the city that chokes. Like the falcons you flatter to decieve. Ben "Coaching God" Olsen has shown the league the way to play your flash in the pan side. No playoffs for AU this year I'm sorry to say.

But I tell you what...next time you and Sass are in the DC area I'll make a few calls and see what I can do about getting the two of you an opportunity to take some pictures with a couple of our trophies. You do remember what those are don't you HL? Or has it been that long since you've seen one?
          Ouch!!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            BTW, what a poor fan attendance: I recall when I use to take the 2.5 hour trip to RFK, your stadium used to ram (with MetroStars FANatics).

DC DisUnited should be happy MLS do not have a relegation system. By this they would be in league 3 (or lower).....
            WOW!!! That's hitting waaaayyy below the belt...HL I never knew you had it in you. That brings tears to me yeyes son
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

you **** obeah work well. I will tell I-man next him see you hankering around St. Thomas fi throw you out. A must obeah cause how the worst team in the MLS can beat Atlanta 3 times?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X