RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USAF, off to see ATLUTD first game of the season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF, off to see ATLUTD first game of the season....

....very excited!

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

still excited? De boar should have been the savior

Martinez looked Pity.

Well the whole side looked pitiful.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

DeBoer MUST go!

HL

Comment

de Boer should have been the savior??? - He became head coach of a team that is the defending MLS champions, and some thought they could be the best MLS team of all time.......He wasn't hired to save anything. He was hired to build on the winning team that Tata left.
        Last edited by USAF; March 10, 2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

It doesn't look like de Boer watched any video of AUFC, from last year, or video of how the new players were effective & productive, at their old teams. The MLS All-Star team, with less than 1 week together, plays with more chemistry & understanding than AUFC.

Comment

Gressel's assist to Martinez goal good, BUT Saief to Lamah was d@mn good.......Saief fighting for a March USMNT call up.
            ***Sporting KC got Zelalem in a full transfer. It was originally reported as a loan.......I hear that they see him as a "project", since he's coming back from a very serious injury (out for over a year). He's going to a MLS team with the BEST training & rehab facilities, talented young players, and people who know him.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
              It doesn't look like de Boer watched any video of AUFC, from last year, or video of how the new players were effective & productive, at their old teams. The MLS All-Star team, with less than 1 week together, plays with more chemistry & understanding than AUFC.
              This kind of performance will not beat Monterrey on Wednesday.

In fact i may lead a chant...."deBoer must go...deBoer must go....."

HL

Comment

HL!!!.......Just saw this - de Boer on criticisms: They were a little bit spoiled with the results last season. Everybody expected and that also normal. But everybody also saw what happened with Toronto when they played Champions League last season.
                Sounds like someone already making excuses. He's forgetting that Toronto went all out to win the CCL, and almost won it, knocking off Tigres (quarter-finals), Club America (semi-finals), and loosing to Guadalajara on penalty kicks (finals).

Comment

my opinion is different. He was hired to be the savior of the team when Tata left. He has to get things up to date. There are some coaches who think their system is superior and De boer seems to be one of them. AUFC already have a winning strategy. He better figure it out quickly.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"He was hired to be the savior of the team when Tata left." - I didn't know AUFC was in danger when Tata left, and de Boer was hired to save them.......I thought he was hired to build on the winning team that Tata led to the MLS championship.

Comment

what the hell he mean a little too spoilt? What did he expect? What he did was come in and slow up the attack. Atlanta don't need possession, attacking our mantra.

Comment

Thank yuh sah.

HL

Comment

They could have hire anybody to do that. They hired him to take the club to the next level.

Comment

YES!!! He was hired to BUILD ON the winning team/foundation that Tata left, he wasn't hired to be a savior. AUFC would only need a savior if they were in danger.......de Boer inherited a winning, with a very supportive management team & owner. Under de Boer's leadership, this is the first time, since they started, that AUFC looks like they're in any danger.

Comment

We are giving him the next 2 games USAF.

HE has to win by 4 goals on Wednesday......

Then Philly comes week end.

deBoer OUT!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X