Arsenal players are as worthless as ballers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal players are as worthless as ballers

No hustle no desire. I see where fans are slacking ABA when he screamed at Willoc, i like Will as a young player but I have seen too many instances where he lack decisiveness and end up making wrong pass too often
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

I notice the biggest problem with Arsenal. The midfielders are not in the center of the park and compose. They leave a huge gap in the middle of the field when defending.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think Arsenal is correct to appoint a foirmer player as the interim manager, the problem is the players do not respect him ,Henry would have fared better.
      At this stage, Arsnal isn't sure if hiring a name brand coach will fix anything, it should take it chances with an EPL coach that has done well with a team lacking the quality players it (Arsenal)has at its disopsal.
      Still think Henry is right man for the job.
      Just do not hire Moyes, he thinks finisfhing fifth is admirable.

Comment

I do believe willock and and the other yongsters are extremely talented but need to understand playing without the ball and recovering the ball when they loose it. Too oftern I see them picking themselves up when the ball is way gone. Its a very nasty habit and Freddy needs to fix it.

Comment

Oj the whole team except young Martinelli

do not hustle to cover when they lose the ball. Willox does it Ozil etc. It is a cultural thing that is toxic. Moreover the plaYERS are so inept at shooting and crossing from distance. no quality displayed consistently.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Ancelotti: Available.

https://www.fotmob.com/news/world/tc...ampions-League
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X