Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen: Feel the football vibe of JA

http://www.jamaicaradio.net/hitz/
    Last edited by Sir X; October 18, 2018, 10:57 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

KUDOS TO RICKETTS !

"We sought and got sponsors for the women's national league which is in progress now," he said. "It's the fruits of our labour, and the thought process was in line for revitalising our women's programme, and the rest is history. We have much to give God thanks for, and for the wisdom and direction that he gave us so that we could've qualified for a global tournament, which is no ordinary feat.

"I must use this opportunity to congratulate all the stakeholders involved, all the coaches who have done an excellent job: Hue Menzies, Lorne Donaldson and, of course, Andrew Price. The Marley Foundation and The Alacran Foundation, who have given us tremendous financial support.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...-enabled-world

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"We were always working for this moment," Walker-Brown said before breaking down into tears. "I mean, it is really, really a good feeling and I hope that more girls will see this as an opportunity to study and play. Their parents don't have it financially, but there's an opportunity for them to play sports, especially women's football. So this can only build Jamaica women's football and the Caribbean will continue to see us as the trendsetters.

"We had the first school girls league in the entire Caribbean and I will continue to give these girls hope that there's an avenue that they can succeed in life despite the lack of resources and financial constraints, coming from poor homes."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...e-walker-brown

Comment

Ricketts got sponsors? really.. better you said he started back the domestic league.. I see all the waggonist them a jump up now.. Cedella , and Marlely foudnation big up.. The coaches spending out of pocket big up... some of unno fi run weh..

Comment

Better "I" say, you do realise its a posted article that "I" have no input in the wording or printing of it , all "I" do is copy and paste.

Yuh nuh righted.

Comment

Working...
          X