It's been a long time coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a long time coming!

PRESIDENT of the USA-based Jamaica International Female Football Development (JIFFD) Lavern Deer says the Reggae Girlz's historic qualification to the Fifa World Cup resonates beyond the shores of Jamaica.

JIFFD is a Jamaica Diaspora organisation whose sole purpose it was to raise awareness and support for Jamaica's female footballers.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...5?profile=1498
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Alacran, Marley foundations come in for special praise for sticking with Girlz

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...6?profile=1498

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

so how in a different post you talking bout ricketts find sponsorship

Comment

Yuh nuh righted at all, are you holding me responsible for copy and pasting whats written in a newspaper article ?

This is up there with you accusing me of not knowing Tegat because I didnt mention his name and it was spelt out in the media clip I posted.

Comment

my bad.. so read before you cut and paste nuh man.. and if it is idiat argument just leave it out..

Comment

I must read before I cut and paste ,what does my reading have to do with readers who want to read it for themselves ? and who am I to tell the reader its an idiot arguement.

I am not Mosiah or You,unnuh nuh righted

Comment

Working...
            X