• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaicas best kept Ganja secret !

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarabri...t-kept-secret/

HL no more North Carolina trips for you
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The link:

https://youtu.be/GDarxmh76wk

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thank God for Jamaican goats,a lady who visited said she was shocked by the wandering goats,how do they know where to wander....lol.

Sass did you read what the article said about black Jamaicans in the tourist industry ,Dem a di battam a di ladder !

Comment

Ohhh yeah the good stuff :

https://youtu.be/Ra2yDNKtHos

Comment

HL your size !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K28jiVP107U

Comment

There is none at the top?

You want the Dominican and the Haitians get these jobs?

Change is on the way with qualified people who are likely to earn more. No worry. Mi just see mi brethren was started as a little Landscaper in 1998 is now one of the top contractor on the island doing landscaping for Tryall and Golden Eye, Halfmoon etc. and they are huge projects.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Change is on the way.......lol ,is 2018 Dude ,we have been doing this from mi eye deh a mi knee.

Keep smoking that good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                Actually watched the entire video.

Putting the weed on the side...its the solitude of the place that appeals to me. The big all inclusives are good, but base on my current stressful lifestyle--peace & quietness is all i need.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

its the solitude of the place that appeals to me...... I believe yuh

Comment

Working...
                  X