Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose signings

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mourinh...203649403.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/inside-...105502258.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/top-pri...144601336.html

Comment

That is what I am hoping for too,all our iconic former players have aspirations of one day becoming our manager hence they will make sure this one does not end like Gigsy failed bid, a consortium of sorts...

Comment

To add, I would have preferred Catona who would deliver a wake up call to our dazed players via a flying kick but I will take my chances with the flying assassin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            To add, I would have preferred Catona who would deliver a wake up call to our dazed players via a flying kick but I will take my chances with the flying assassin.
            Rockman, yuh seem to tek dis fi dollyhouse. Yuh ever see Cantona manager? We need a real ... serious manager .... this fantasy about explayers is simply that ... fantasy.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you will see in a few months. LVG and Jose was considered serious manager and see what happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                you will see in a few months. LVG and Jose was considered serious manager and see what happen?
                Don't get it wrong, as a MU fan, of course I want the team to succeed. Appointing a temp manager, with the transfer window about to open, how many players would be willing to go to MU with the future uncertain?

Woodward dropped the ball yet again. After the Newcastle game, a list of candidates should be have compiled ....... yet we are in a state of uncertainty.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Most major clubs will not buy during this window. This is a lost season, you just want to get back the vibes at the club. Get the old boys, get back the attitude that is lost and try win some game. No player was going to come anyway if Jose was the manager.

Most clubs don't make major buys until summer. Jose spent 400 million and what happen? Alexis was bought last January and ..... Getting the club settle is first priority. Jose alienated the players and managers.

Comment

Well he is not just a former player, he is a fan too, therefore, he has a good idea of the players that are worthy abd the ones who are not.My guess he will rid us of the deadwood comes January sparing the manager to be appointed ...the unnecessary discovery period.
                    Rijkaard, Pepto, ZZ, and Dalglish were former players given a chance at coaching, and they all gave a good account of themselves, so the idea is not as farfetched...,besides , he is only an interim manager.

Comment

you forget Pep? Ole will rally the troops. Who would think that Zidane would take over after the best coach in the world (ask X) and be so successful?

Comment

It is impossible to forget the diarrhea inducing one aptly named pepto bismal.

Comment

Obtw,ZZ is the manager I am hoping we get, everyone else would be a gamble.Case in point,had it not be for hindsight, wouldn't LvG be desirable to we Manuligans?
                          They all come to Man U and want to stamp their fingerprints on our club,and almost invariably,they are steadfast in their circumventing ways.

Comment

Don't know about ZZ, I have to see him without Ronaldo.
                            I think Diego Simone would be a good choice or the Spurs coach.

I would like to see Eddie Howe get a chance at a big club. I like his attacking style and how he coach up players.

Comment

Ex-United youth player Robbie Savage has had his say on the current state of the United squad and could only come up with three names when considering who is of the calibre deserving of a place in the team.

"Smalling, Jones, Young. Are they Manchester United players?" Savage asked on BBC 5 Live. "They've had great careers, far better than I've ever done but are they Manchester United players when you're talking about Pallister, Bruce, Vidic and Ferdinand? No!

"In the midfield area... Herrera? No. Fellaini? No, even though he's done a good job. Matic has won the Premier League but is he a Manchester United player? Creativity-wise and taking risks, no.

Roy Keane lays into United players one last time
                              Roy Keane lays into United players one last time

READ MORE
                              "Lukaku, even though he's done OK, is he at Manchester United's standards? Are you going to win the league with Lukaku? No and that's just my opinion.

"Listen, Rashford is a yes. I think he is a Manchester United player. I think Pogba could be a Manchester United player, yes. De Gea as well.

"If you're looking at a new manager coming into the team, they need to spend another £500 million. They've just beaten Chelsea in the youth Cup, by the way, and Mason Greenwood got a hat-trick. He's got fantastic ability. They've got Tahith Chong, who is a very good player as well. So they have got players coming through the youth academy system. They've just had a 14-year-old become the youngest ever player to play in a youth tournament, Shola Shoretire.

"Nicky Butt and all the people are doing a good job there so they have got players who can transfer to the first team but at this moment in time and with the players who are playing, they need at least nine or ten new players.

"The worrying thing was when they played against Fulham, only three of Jose's signings started in that game, which tells its own story."
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X