Night and day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night and day

How Manu a play right now and the last 10 games under Jose.

You see the three quick passes and then look for a free player?

man willing to attack, This first half under Ole is wonderful.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

It ended great too, peculiarly,it wasn't the attacking prowess that I was head over heel about, it was the collective defensive effort.
    The manager starting lineup suggests he had knowledge of his squad, and the icing on the cake came when he substituted Rashford and the team did not miss a beat.
    A scoreline like this against lowly Cardif would have been impressive with Mourinho at the helm, ergo....

Comment

Great start by the new coach.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Great start by the new coach.
        Against the team at the bottom of the league. Unu a sound like X now.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well how much should we beaten by considering it was an away game, and your team only beat them by 4-1 in your stadium?

Comment

If Jose was there you could be sure it would be 1-1 or 2-2.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Against the team at the bottom of the league. Unu a sound like X now.
              Really? When unhungry beat dem 4-1 y’all were rejoicing. Under the previous manager we’d probably be 1 or 2 down fighting back.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

One game 'ssasin.

Sen come kall mi jus before de en of de season.

Thunks.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I want Jose back

Comment

LOL!!!

Comment

He will back when you take back Wenger.

Comment

Working...
                      X