Jackass Seh The Worl Nuh Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackass Seh The Worl Nuh Level

I am just guessing but I think Barbados did it within the strictures of their constitution. Probably Singapore didn't have a constitution (sarcasm they did).
    As usual as a good propagandist you never give the full story. Hope you've read LKY's book though very few of the greens have although they always reference it.
    Quite funny actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
      I am just guessing but I think Barbados did it within the strictures of their constitution.
      maybe you should pick up a book & stay off of facebook...maybe then you wouldn't embarrass yuhself chatting foolishness...:

Comment

You are showing yourself to be a bigger idiot than usual and that is no mean feat. The JPL's NIDs proposal was found to be unconstitutional. They have since indicated that they will resubmit legislation which they feel would be onside with the constitution of Jamaica.
        The fact that there was no challenge to Barbados' NIDS proposal implies that it was constitutional under Bajan law. Any citizen can make a constitutional challenge if they wanted not just a politician or political party.
        The Greens should not give you a cheque this week. You keep this up you will not be "recalled". I leave facebook to people like you not my thing.
        Schoolin a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          The fact that there was no challenge to Barbados' NIDS proposal implies that it was constitutional under Bajan law.
          another facebook scholar..how would you know if it's constitutional or not if it hasn't been challenged in a court of law genius? so if nobody had challenged the Jamaican NIDS that would mean it's constituional? yuh related to mulatto X by any chance?

Comment

everybody...except the PaiNP apparently:

Comment

this one is for the facebook educated among us...as we can clearly see this is all about NOT letting the JLP be the one to introduce the exact same NIDS that the PaiNP proposed...because the PaiNP are the chosen ones & only they are ordained to lead Jamaica...they rather burn down the house than have someone else live in it

Comment

Aaah Bwaay. Your facebook slip is showing. I have no knowledge of facebook you obviously do. This reasoning is hard for you because you are patt of the PR team. The fact that the PNP looks hypocritical on this issue in no way affects me as I am not part of their PR team. It would'nt be the first time in Jamaica that a political party challenged something they previously supported and tried to spin it. My point was that whatever Barbados did was within their constitution what the JLP tried to do was not. Your Green blinkers can't grasp that simple logic. You should skip facebook your ability to distill simple facts is lacking. Interestingly, the JLP now grasps it and will now submit legislation conforming to the constitution. Dem shouldn't pay you this week

Comment

facebook PHD...has the barbados NIDS been challenged in the courts? then how can you claim it's constitutional? what you are in effect saying is that the Jamaican NIDS would have been constitutional if the PNP didn't challenge it in the courts...which is rubbish...& you're doubling down on rubbish...if the Barbados NIDS is compulsory it is unconstitutional...

Comment

you cannot be that dense on second thought maybe you can be. YOU tried to contrast Jamaica and Barbados and Jamaica. I simply pointed out to you that the Jamaican legislation was found to be unconstitutional and to date there has been no challenge to the Barbadian proposal from anyone further to my knowledge there is no eminent proposal to do so. This implies that Bajans are comfortable with the legislation. Your infantile argument could apply to any legislation passed by the Bajan parliament

I repeat ,the JLP"s legislation was found to be unconstitutional. Deal with it, the JLP obviously has. No cheque for you this week.

Comment

who brought the challenge to Jamaican NIDS? the people? no...the PaiNP did...why? because they don't care about Jamaica...they care about gaining power by any means necessary...i've clearly ventilated the situation in this thread so that even you and your forum cohort of facebook PHDs can comprehend...but it seems that i misjudged how thick you lot are...either that or how diehard comrades you are...six a one half a dozen of the other in reality

Comment

He is that dense,my name itch up inna im mouth, a suh mi know mi hirt Im.

Hehe.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by tRudi View Post
                          I simply pointed out to you that the Jamaican legislation was found to be unconstitutional and to date there has been no challenge to the Barbadian proposal from anyone further to my knowledge there is no eminent proposal to do so.
                          that's not what you 'simply pointed out'...this what you said:

Originally posted by tRudi
                          The fact that there was no challenge to Barbados' NIDS proposal implies that it was constitutional under Bajan law
                          dummy logic

Comment

It's logical that the lack of a challenge to a law in a free, constitutional democracy likely means it's seen to be constitutional. That's not certain...but that's immaterial. The lack of any challenge implies consent and agreement by interested parties. That agreement is not certain...but that too is immaterial.

What's material is the lack of a challenge... I'll put it in a way that is in your comfort zone:

Your good mass murderer bredrin Dudus plans a kill - e.g. of the DC buried in Rasta City or any of the 1000s - and you become aware of the murder - or are part of the plan - but abstain:

Does your lack of a vote imply consent??? Absolutely so Dummy
                            Last edited by Don1; June 18, 2020, 12:15 PM.
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

" I am just guessing but I think Barbados did it within the strictures of their constitution".

As I said you can't be that dense. I used the word 'implies'. To date there is no constitutional challenge or to my knowledge proposed challenge to the Bajan legislation from a country full up of boassy lawyers.

You tried to juxtapose jamaica and Barbados Jamaica's law was unconstitutional to date that has not been the case in Barbados not even a challenge. Perhaps you should try to concentrate on the level of legal competence on the Green side of the fence as they keep losing in court. That's where your emphasis should be. keep this up and you naw get any pay this month.

Comment

Working...
                              X