No announcement yet.

Peter Phillips To Face Another Leadership Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George William Gordon grew up in a great house in Cherry Garden & was a land & slave owner...i'm sure he lived the black experience though...especially with his white english wife at his side
    Last edited by Bricktop; May 25, 2020, 04:32 PM.

Comment

You must be aware that George William Gordon was executed for his affiliation with the black experience.He made the choice you on the other hand.....
      As usual you never give the full story. It's comical that you would use Gordon to make your point.

Comment

as usual you run een on the argument & miss the whole point...talcum x knows why i posted this...you notice him walk it wide mek yuh run een & get kick up?

Comment

Make the point don't go round de ting. I welcome your attempt at kick up. Bring your Crep shoes I'll bring my Brickbat. We defend black 'experience' everytime especially from certain philosophy.

Comment

You are the one staying wide, why are you avoiding Don 1???????????

Comment

what exactly would you like me to respond to? she just keeps copy & pasting the same foolishness in every post...why you avoid the PNP corruption threads?

Comment

I feel offended when someobe uses an interaction woth me to take sleazy jabs at others, you are really questioning my maturity.

I know the main political parties are corrupt, I do not subscribe to tearing down one to bolster the other.
                Whichever one is in power,will be the one I stay focused on.

Comment

you know that we have a general election & then separate local government elections right farriner? who do you think wields POWER in the manchester parish council? bout focus on who is in power...you're a PNP apologist...when your klepto party was raping, looting & pillaging the country for 20 years you were dead silent...now the government a work for the people yuh cuss them...you are a tief yuhself

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    I feel offended when someobe uses an interaction woth me to take sleazy jabs at others, you are really questioning my maturity.

I know the main political parties are corrupt, I do not subscribe to tearing down one to bolster the other.
                    Whichever one is in power,will be the one I stay focused on.
                    choke .... damn ... mi almost choke pon mi tea.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The Dudus-Supporting Dummy finds its voice.

But with more confirmation that it is indeed a nutjob that finds it difficult to keep its lies straight.

I wonder if the ramen noodle nyaming you've stated that you've existed on came before or after your vast real estate holdings in the USA

Dummy fi fool but nuh suh, Doan tap atall Dummy
                      Last edited by Don1; May 26, 2020, 02:10 PM.
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Of course you would choke on a Dummy's nonsense...you Tribal Dummies choke alike.

Keeping company with a mass-murder enabling suspect like Bricktop is enuff for you to choke on fo' sure

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                          Of course you would choke on a Dummy's nonsense...you Tribal Dummies choke alike.

Keeping company with a mass-murder enabling suspect like Bricktop is enuff for you to choke on fo' sure
                          Rockman, how yuh like it that yuh comrade a call yuh dummy?
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So the subject Dummy doesn't know when he's being addressed?? Just more confirmation of Dumminess

Comment

Working...
                            X