No announcement yet.

Thoughts: Jamaican Govt refusing Jamaicans to disembark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys need to get your story straight with Andrew.

" But according to Holness, the moment he became aware of the matter, he was
    CLEAR THEY WOULD HAVE HAD TO BE ALLOWED IN".

Hmmm it seems he didn't get the memo from the usual suspects.

Translation this crap could stick so let's change the narrative from justification of not letting them in to: WE WOULD HAVE LET THEM IN HAD WE KNOWN IN TIME.

You guys can now change your justification and hope no one was paying attention to what you were saying before.

Comment

you guys? the ports are closed...when they re-open we'll let you know...

Comment

LOL. Can't blame you. " The moment he became aware of of the matter, he was clear THAT THEY WOULD HAVE HAD TO BE ALLOWED IN". Brogad switch the play pon unu but nevah tell unu. Maybe him never know the ports were closed.

Comment

me business bout brogad? i business bout my life...we're closed...we'll let you know when we're open

Comment

Unu good.

Comment

not really...but we're trying our best despite the noise from the penny section...you all should worry about your country & let us worry about ours...thanks...

Comment

Sorry. have to be concerned about JA. Too many connections . Me no work pon ship so no guy can't tell me JA is not my country. Carry on.

Comment

try & come to jamaica now & see how far being jamaican will get you...they have food & shelter...they're being taken care of...they aren't stranded
                  Last edited by Bricktop; April 15, 2020, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I suspect the most guarded possession you have is your US passport.
                    Besides, deportation will resume even if the
                    ports are closed,hence the green lizard is shedding its skin.
                    Talk about trump card, and saliva driping from both sides of Bricktop's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X