Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All who want the Govt to take the ship workers without plan

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...ew_COVID_cases
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

two more positive today from the Marella cruise ship...that's why you ignore dummies

Comment

Guatemala president fumes over infected deportees from US

GUATEMALA CITY (AP) — Guatemala’s president questioned his country’s relationship with the United States, revealing frustration over America continuing to send deportees infected with COVID-19 to a country struggling to manage the crisis.

“This of allies with the United States isn’t true,” President Alejandro Giammattei said Thursday.

“Guatemala is an ally of the United States, but the United States is not Guatemala’s ally. They don’t treat us like an ally.”

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...d-deportees-us
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The Gleaner is embarking on using a proxy...in a time people would want us to believe the media have freedom.
        But back to the matter at hand, if a ship has a handful of infected people, then the prudent thing to do is to prevent it from becoming widespread , how is the Govt strategy of lenghty delay helpful especially given it will take them in the end???
        The insects among us, interpret the the protruding lizard's tongue as salivating, unaware of the danger.
        Last edited by Rockman; May 22, 2020, 07:14 AM.

Comment

It’s called plannning rocky

Comment

Do you realize there is 5000 Americans out there on ship and the US is not letting them in? Imagine that.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              It’s called plannning rocky
              Yuh realize yuh wasting time?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well Lazie, why wasn't the plan for the first batch all encompassing, and what was the plan for the forced returning citizens?
                How can a plan increases the amount infected people(by leaving them exposed on the casket ship) when it is inevitable that you will eventually take them?
                Maybe if I swallowed the green pill it would have me gain higher knowledge or disregard commonsense.

Comment

Did you hear the plan for returning citizens? The fact that the ship pretty much show up with 1044 aboard, you didn't expect them to be dropped off like Taxi? did you?

As I said the US still have 5000 ship workers out there on seas not coming home anytime soon.

Comment

5 positive tests just confirmed from the cruise ship docked in Falmouth...ignore the dummies...they want Jamaica to fail so that Anju fails...it ain't gonna happen

Comment

look at Haiti. Sunday they had like 423 and today over 700 and climbing. Keep strain PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        Well Lazie, why wasn't the plan for the first batch all encompassing, and what was the plan for the forced returning citizens?
                        How can a plan increases the amount infected people(by leaving them exposed on the casket ship) when it is inevitable that you will eventually take them?
                        Maybe if I swallowed the green pill it would have me gain higher knowledge or disregard commonsense.
                        ...since you haven't swallowed the green pill, what explains your constant disregard for common sense?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well if you love Jakans and the aim is to thwart the spreading of the virus, why let it increase on the vessel knowing fully well it is inevitable that you will take them ashore?
                          Secondly, in dealing with the first case(THAT was the hurdle), why wasn't the groundwork laid for subsequent cases?
                          It appears any route taken by the PM would have been automatically embraced by you, you(as a citizen) have an obligation to question things as opposed to being all accepting, it has to be swallowing that green pill.

Comment

so we open up the ports and charter flights to bring home over 10,000 citizens all at once? spoken like a true dummy...

Comment

Are airplanes stranded in flights?
                              The people are stranded on a ship, for you to reference charter flights isn't intelligent, but I am the dummy.

Comment

Working...
                              X