Quality is quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality is quality

We got beaten by a quality team. The ref however was very trigger happy with his cards from the get go.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

He missed or overlooked a lot of calls as well. Once Lingard and Martial went off it was over. Alexis Sanchez need to go play with the u23.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle
      We got beaten by a quality team. The ref however was very trigger happy with his cards from the get go.
      if this was without Neymar and Cavani?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The PSG defender should have gotten another yellow card for dragging down Rashford. However we were beaten by the better team. Mbappe’s speed is frightening.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          The PSG defender should have gotten another yellow card for dragging down Rashford. However we were beaten by the better team. Mbappe’s speed is frightening.
          Withdrawing Lingard exposed Young. Each time he tucked in ..... the PSG left winger/ left back got space.

We didn't even test Buffon ..... and this is our home game.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yep his speed is crazy. Again Manu need a few good players. First half was good for Manu. Lingard running back helped. Mata and Sanchez didn't offer much in the middle in defense.

Ole striking off the players that are not needed, give a few academy youth a chance to see what they bring then go into the market in the summer.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Academy players cannot get us to CL semis and finals. We need to buy 5 quality players.

Comment

No Pogba for the return leg, a game we have to win by three clear goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  No Pogba for the return leg, a game we have to win by three clear goals.
                  Bring in Fred to play that role. Hopefully by the Lingard and Martial will recover.

Jangle ... Sanchez not cutting it .... was hopeful that he would get re-energized like others. Not happening.

Comment

We were lucky they got injured, seems like Martial is injured,quite possibly going into the game.
                    We were particularly lousy today.

Comment

Sanchez look like Tegat Davis a run round pon the field. Unfortunately only China can come bail we out.

Comment

....hush !
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well you have to give a few a chance to step up or you will have a aging squad ready to quit at the first sign.

Comment

Mi nuh hear Lazie today as Ashley "old" played some good ball today.

Comment

"We got beaten by a quality team" I beg to second. This is not an upset but a beat down. The second goal showed up Manu; the ball came straight through to Dmaria. (b) That cross should have been cut off.

Comment

Working...
                              X