Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, inhale then check this out.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jesse-l...100039515.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

“Lingard often does his best work without the ball”, which I credit him for, but can you imagine if he had the talent of a David Silva who does the same job for Sh!tty. Mata also finds those pockets too but unfortunately he’s too slow in comparison to Lingard.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yes I understand exactly what you are saying but Lingard influence the game in so many ways. He is a smart player who makes very good runs.

An example is he got the penalty that Pogba scored last game because the defend got bummy. What he lacks in the feet he has in the brain.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X