Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stonie Should Arsenal Play Their Regular

GAME or adapt the gritty way from LCFC TO HAVE ANY CHANCE AGAIN BARCA
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

To have any chance against Barca they need to hire a hit man..

Forget about the Barca game.. end of the day everyone (except Barca) will be a loser.. some just get a chance to focus on their league cup quicker than others..

Comment

You might be exhibiting tunnel vision,there is a whole BIG world outside the narrow boundaries of La Liga,unuh going to split points with aggregate being the decider.
      Tan deh,Arsenal will akways look good against Barca.

Comment

They don't have the personnel or the will to play the true gritty style but they could adapt their style to play to their strengths and shore up the defense side against a team like Barca. I would play 4-5-1 and pretty much try to clog the midfield and hard press starting just beyond midfield and wait for the counter. Again Mertesacker is not the most mobile he wouldn't be on my eleven. Play open ball against Barca and you going get carved up!!

Comment

And you might need medication...

Messi, Neymar, Suarez..

Arsenal would KILL for just one ah dem..

Get real.

Comment

Impressive list of defenders you have there.

Comment

Barca is undefeated going on 30 straight games..

Their goal difference in La Liga is more than the TOTAL goals scored by Arsenal..

No team in the BPL has allowed less goals than Barca.

Yuh have sense ?

Comment

Nuhbaddy nuh dead yet so I guess not...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Only undefeated BPL team ever,

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Relax Maudib,what nondescript Chelsea did to Barca could not have been predicted if one's eyes were glued to only La Liga games.
                    Man U had a couple strikers whose services were demed no longer needed that went on to win the Golden Boot award in this all encompassing La Liga league.
                    How would your defense fare were it to come up against Neymar and Suarez?
                    Don't sleep pon Arsenal ,Sanchez and their keeper will not be overwheled by the Barca mystique.
                    Wha a fi La Liga is La Liga's.
                    Baca probably could beat Arsenal 8 out of 10 times but..
                    Aggregate me sey!

Comment

The answer will be provided very soon, if Arsenal can beat Pep Guardiola's Barcelona and Bayern Munich then they certainly capable of beating this Barcelona team. Pep's teams are much more difficult to play against because they are so aggressive in winning the ball back.

Comment

Gunners 2 Barca 0
                        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

In what world? Like a bunch of Barca players decide to not show. Arsenal struggled to beat a ten man Leicester Gritty at HOME!!

A draw on the home leg would be amazing!!!

Comment

Arsenal also beat Bayern not too long ago.....

Comment

Bayern is < Barca

Comment

Working...
                              X