X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Djik get nasty up

Man mek im look like Harry McGuire . 3-1 ,LFC ,1st half
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Minimino 3-3,liverpool confused,rattled.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Liverpool get pimp slapped a dem yaard.........

What a dam shame.

Three away goals by red bull is massive.

Yout coach cannot wait !!! He too wants to get his slaps in.....
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

One is an action wgilst the other is a reaction, how can you level a baseless claim that I am somehow obsessed with Rats when you are the one routinely referencing my club.
        I would say you talk about Man U more than we overt Man U fans, and everyone will agree.

Comment

So even the best defender can bet put on his butt?

I see you are learning the game. LOL!!
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh nah learn nothing yet,not on a regular basis like Harry McGuire.

Comment

Well add this to your wealth of knowledge, McGuire has held his own since becoming a Man U player. You are eager to criticize him, and so far, the only time you did, his infraction pales in comparison to VD's.

Comment

Dude you are in 8th position ,when yuh wake up what happen,did you drop into 9th

Comment

Working...
                X