No announcement yet.

Petersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are right back to exactly where we started.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      We are right back to exactly where we started.
      Every day is Groundhog Day...nuh suh Babylon seh
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Many are not starting this year… that is the point. I don't know who is sitting out, but the quality of the recruits there are nothing to speak of. The real standouts in the team are NOT recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Many are not starting this year… that is the point. I don't know who is sitting out, but the quality of the recruits there are nothing to speak of. The real standouts in the team are NOT recruits.
          ... and the people who are sitting out could have created havoc for St Georges had they played for another team... Georges have the system on lock down...

Georges continue to impress... favorites to take all 4 titles... My side creeping along with ugly wins... We don't have any star baller but we are the only undefeated team this year
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I was going to ask that question, why recruit if they cannot make your team? Surely George's can have homegrown bench warmers, no?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              I was going to ask that question, why recruit if they cannot make your team? Surely George's can have homegrown bench warmers, no?
              It may be an assembly line of talent to be rolled out over 2-3 years

Yuh tink people juss ah look pon di current year???????

Dat wudden sensible
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Willi, I hope you are not trying to make it seem like Jawges is not heavily recruiting players for their football program. Not only do they heavily recruit, but many of the recruits are playing, in fact starting for Jawges. They are still hurting about not getting the Dinthill goalie who went to JC instead.

And there is a whole bunch who are sitting out the year getting ready for next year.

It is so widespread among the top schools that it is no longer something to feel embarrassed about. Just acknowledge it and go thru.

ONLY 2 recruits are starters on this team!
                James and Young Jnr
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                X