Congrats to West Ham United!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to West Ham United!

As y'all might remember, WHU is my second favourite team in the EPL.

But lawks man, dem did haffi dust out mi favourite team like dat?!

Cho rah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Don't worry,we will get an offside goal or two soon.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Don't worry,we will get an offside goal or two soon.
      WE? KMT. Tek u schizophrenia nueroleptics an' tap chat shyte 'bout WE...as if this have anything to do with City (or is it Chelsea?)
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

X, which thread had you intended posting within?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The way thngs are going,you may as well declare who you third,fourth,fifth,and sixth favourite teams are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            The way thngs are going,you may as well declare who you third,fourth,fifth,and sixth favourite teams are.
            Funny!

I have other teams I like but not about to declare anything more.

Gwey!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Funny!

I have other teams I like but not about to declare anything more.

Gwey!
              Other teams???????? WTF!????????????????? X-is that you????? And what have you done to Mosiah!!!!??? LOL!!!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Other teams???????? WTF!????????????????? X-is that you????? And what have you done to Mosiah!!!!??? LOL!!!!!
                Paul you need to declare your other teams too!!
                Seems like a Liverpudilan thing...
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                  Paul you need to declare your other teams too!!
                  Seems like a Liverpudilan thing...
                  Twan...I come from the school started by Bill Shankly who once famously said:

I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

So my second team clearly is "Liverpool Reserves"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

😀 Tru fan
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X