End of first half.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of first half.

Panama's game plan is to suck up the pressure then hit the US on transition.
    The problem is it takes forever to get the ball out of its own half thereby gifting the US the opportunity to get enough players behind the ball.
    We can hurt the US if we press high for the ball.
    Panama will have problems with our team as is, some modification has to be made to our defensive approach in order to beat the US, we would have to employ close marking as opposed to zonal, prevent them from having it easy getting the ball into our half, and at warp speed make the transition from defense to offense.
    Bailey probably will likely be effective against the US.
    I want the game to draw, US being contained, and Panama becoming our next opponent...

When was the last time we beat Panama?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

that is how they play all the time.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        X, Racky a gwane like im nuh hear yuh .........
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Honestly, Panama will be an easier team for us to beat, and most honest forumites would admit this. US usually beat us and the way we are currently playing we should pray that the US wins the group. Just one man's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
            Honestly, Panama will be an easier team for us to beat, and most honest forumites would admit this. US usually beat us and the way we are currently playing we should pray that the US wins the group. Just one man's opinion.
            To me it's 'pick your poison '.

Pamama has Jamaica's ticket. I think they are salivating.

The 3 games that Jamaica played.....not impressed. IMHO.

HL

Comment

Why the hell didn't Panama go for the win??? - They played most of the game with 7 of their starters on the bench. WTH!!!.......Are they that confident that they can defeat Jamaica???

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                To me it's 'pick your poison '.

Pamama has Jamaica's ticket. I think they are salivating.

The 3 games that Jamaica played.....not impressed. IMHO.
                I agree but I think they would have much preferred Curacao.

We stand a better chance against Panama than the USA. The style of US playing makes it difficult for us to handle them. Panama's style is more conducive to our style.

Comment

I did not look it up...but from memory, I cannot recall the last time Jamaica beat Panama.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                    Why the hell didn't Panama go for the win??? - They played most of the game with 7 of their starters on the bench. WTH!!!.......Are they that confident that they can defeat Jamaica???
                    Yes

Comment

Working...
                    X