It seems the JFF & Cedella have tensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems the JFF & Cedella have tensions

I am listening to HITZ 92 FM, check out this episode: https://player-prod.audionowdigital....tream&lang=eng

Cedella for President or finance a president.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

My lawwwwwwwwwwwd,Castigation to Ricketts! :

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Brick duh some investigative work fi di forum,is the caller saying Rickets had her accreditation tickets or pass and was charging her for it ?

Ricketts is a scammer?

Comment

two a dem a eediat...it's all about the reggae girlz...nobody business bout cedella & ricketts grandstanding

Comment

Suh why TVJ,Hitz and all the other sports program ave it pan blast ? Was it true though he was trying to sell her the accreditation tickets,yuh a CIA ,yuh ave sources and know it all ,find out fi di forumites nuh?

Comment

i don't care...

Comment

Since when if mi did post up the wrong info,yuh woulda care fi put mi pan blast though.Then again yuh nuh rate yuh people.

Easy nuh man.

Comment

I am listening to HITZ 92 FM, check out this episode: https://player-prod.audionowdigital....tream&lang=eng

Sorry peeps,I forgot to mention you have to download the Hitz FM app to hear the program.

Comment

Tickets and accreditation are 2 different things. Accreditation can allow access but tickets limit access. Accreditation is not salable. Tickets can be sold.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Westman dem wi sell milk out of cofee

Comment

OJ, you have the perfect name to receive the following response to your comment. You a kill me!

Comment

Seriously much to do about nothing. Let me know how and when they fix the back line and ball pressure issues.

Comment

Bredrin, it is time for a diplomat to step in and bring Cedella and Ricketts together. Regardless of who is right or wrong. or whether both are wrong, there would be joy in heaven, in Jamaica and in the diaspora if this can be resolved and if both can move forward with a great working relationship.

Comment

Wouldn't you say Cedella showed great restraint in the video clip that was released, there wasn't even a hint of her having a gripe.
                            Secondly, do you think Cedella getting shafted was in any way helpful to a cash strapped JFF getting the Marley family to financially throw their support...?
                            Ricketts was reckless!
                            Last edited by Rockman; June 13, 2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

If not intentionally vindictive and malicious.

Comment

Working...
                              X