Tilla or any RBSC Techies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla or any RBSC Techies

Please give me a call @ 914-930-7496. I am having trouble reading the posts here. I cannot make it through the day without reading these posts.

Jangle
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Please give me a call @ 914-930-7496. I am having trouble reading the posts here. I cannot make it through the day without reading these posts.

Jangle
    Nuttin wrong wit yuh computer everybody has problems reading Karl's posts

Comment

Jangle: You are having browser issues. If you are using IE, try downloading and installing Firefox and see how that works for you. Try another browser or try dmptying your cache on the browser you are using.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

funny nuh rhatid
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

1. Delete your temporary files
            2. Clear history of visited web sites
            3. Refragment your disk.

Comment

Weh yuh live?
              A tek step wid mi!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X