HL!!!.......Here's some info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Here's some info

Ethan Horvath, 23 year-old GK at Club Brugge, kept a clean sheet in 39% of his matches, for the 2018/19 season, which was the best in the Belgian First Division A.

Zack Steffen, 24 year-old GK at Columbus Crew, played his last MLS match yesterday, and will officially join Manchester City July 9. https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...ew-sc-farewell

Shep Messing revealed in an interview that at the '14 World Cup, 30 minutes before line-ups were due for the Belgium match, Klinsmann didn't want Tim Howard to start - The same game that Howard set a World Cup record 16 saves. Klinsmann assistants finally convinced him that they had the best chance with Howard, and he should start.......The backup GKs were Rimando & Guzan, so what drugs was Klinsmann using.

This could be Tab Ramos last U20 World Cup. I’m hearing reports that after this WC the Youth TD title will be taken from him and given to U17 head coach Raphael Wicky…….If it is, then it’s about time. Thanks Tab!!! Now don’t let the door hit you on the way out. https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/201...-national-team

Youngest teams at the 2019 U20 World Cup: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D71PLPbXsAAAFc1.jpg

The USMNT 28-man roster for the Jamaica friendly (Wednesday July 5): https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...d-cup-friendly

Thanks for the info.

Apart form the game against the USA...isn't there another Jamaican friendly against Brazil?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The only Jamaica vs Brazil game, I can find, is in the Women's World Cup.

Comment

Yes. That's what I saw.

Thanks.

HL

Comment

Reported that Zack Steffen will be loaned to Fortuna Dusseldorf: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...una-dusseldorf

Still can't understand why his management convinced him to sign with Manchester City. Must be the money. He's the U.S. #1 keeper, right now, and I think he's better than Howard, at this stage (both transferred to Manchester at the same age), BUT Ederson, who's only 2 years older, is better than him, especially his distribution.......At least he'll be loaned to a Bundesliga team, that is looking to upgrade their GK position, and he needs regular playing time, in a top league, to maintain his #1 position.......Erik Palmer-Brown also made a BIG mistake signing with Manchester City, because he doesn't have the USMNT minutes to qualify him for a PL work permit. Should have signed with Porto, who was after him for over a year.

Comment

Reported that Luis Suarez received a contact offer, from Inter Miami: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...fter-barcelona

Comment

HL!!!.......AUFC could be increasing their (South American) ROI. Saw a report from a Euro scout, who states that at least 7 other Euro scouts (representing teams from PL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1 & Serie A), at the U20 WC, have Barco at the top, or near the top of their list, as a top performer.

Comment

We were fearing this.

It's a business.....buy low, sell high.

What we really need to do is get rid of deBoer.

HL

Comment

Barco is not going Cheap. I would think about 35 million.

HL i like how the youth from Watford Perriera is stepping up big time for ATL.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes...he is getting better every game.

$35 million sounds a bit rich imo. That would be a risky investment. Too small for epl. Have to bulk up much more.

HL

Comment

the thing is ATL don't have to sell so they will drive a bargain.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Someone needs to have a serious talk with Andrew Carleton. He's on the outside, of the national program, looking in, as they say he lacks the maturity, discipline & focus.......A lot of the '00-'01 players he was rated higher than, nationally & internationally, have surpassed him - signing with Euro clubs and doing well, playing in MLS & making the U20 WC team.

Comment

Seen Andrew Carlton several times. Not impressed with him. He should be playing at a lower level.

Yes, it is well established that he has a discipline problem.

HL

Comment

HL!!!.......Just saw 2 things concerning Barco:
                            1. Napoli is very interested, and have contacted AUFC.
                            2. The sell-on clause is 30% this year, BUT it's reported that it drops to 10% next year, so some people feel that the only way AUFC transfers Barco is if they get way more than they got for Almiron.......Probably won't transfer until next Summer.

Comment

Working...
                            X