JC Awards -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC Awards -

The Jamaica College Old Boys Association is pleased to announce the selection of the 2008 recipients of the highly prestigious and coveted Carlton Alexander Awards. They are, economist Ambassador the Honourable Dr. Richard Bernal; and renowned attorney at law and talk show host Derek Jones, who have both made the Jamaica College family, and Jamaicans locally and internationally, very proud

The Awards Dinner will be held on June 18, 2008 at the Grand Jamaican Suite, Jamaica Pegasus Hotel, and the Honourable Bruce Golding, Prime Minister of Jamaica and 2002 recipient of this award will be our guest speaker.

Tickets are now available.

Manning Cup and Oliver Shield will be on display
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    The Jamaica College Old Boys Association is pleased to announce the selection of the 2008 recipients of the highly prestigious and coveted Carlton Alexander Awards. They are, economist Ambassador the Honourable Dr. Richard Bernal; and renowned attorney at law and talk show host Derek Jones, who have both made the Jamaica College family, and Jamaicans locally and internationally, very proud

The Awards Dinner will be held on June 18, 2008 at the Grand Jamaican Suite, Jamaica Pegasus Hotel, and the Honourable Bruce Golding, Prime Minister of Jamaica and 2002 recipient of this award will be our guest speaker.

Tickets are now available.

Manning Cup and Oliver Shield will be on display
    let's see... prime minister, head of the army, head of BOJ etc, etc, etc ..... is it the Hope Rd. water??
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Like I never drank enough of it... look whe mi deh...T&T.
      pr
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Like I never drank enough of it... look whe mi deh...T&T.
        pr
        too much soda from Miss Dubbs @ the Tuck Shop...that's my excuse!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

"Miss Dubbs"... now that's a name from the past.

Patty, cocoa bread and a Pepsi, was my standard purchase. I never had "boloslush".

pr
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X