Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNP & The Tale Of Three Gullies

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000491112347

In the 1970s, the first PNP led administration underwent measures to upgrade and developed the Lilford, Sandy and Mcgregor Gully in the Kingston and St. Andrew area. These three projects would give rise to unseen levels of corruption thus resulting in millions of dollars been stolen, a government worker been killed and Michael Manley, prime minister and party president, calling the police on his own political party.

The Ted O'Gilvie murder is still fresh in my mind. It happened 42 to 43 years ago but it is like yesterday to me. Falmouth and Cornwall College folks were very upset about this murder that was meant to cover up horrible corruption.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

regular comrade shenanigans:

Comment

It’s almost hilarious to observe Diptop the Dummy Deportee and close partner of Dudus and his Shower Posse responsible for 10s of thousands of murders wax poetic about Termites involved in corruption and violence.

Dat name Unrighteous Indignation

Looks to me like a Brown Dummy Deportee calling the kettle Black 😂🤣😆
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X