RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refocused: Did the ISSA ban worked for Robinson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refocused: Did the ISSA ban worked for Robinson?

“I used to hear teachers drag my name through the dirt, day in, day out, saying tracks not going to do nothing for me. But today, I want them to know that tracks sent me go college so I can get not one, but two degrees.

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/sports/...=MobileArticle
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

I have said this a million times , enviroment makes all the difference in the world.Enviroment has alot to do with time,people seem to ignore that or timing.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This is why I tell Muggy and them to spend their time encouraging the youths and seek opportunity for them instead of rendering not good. I worked in a community college for 12 years and I missed it but I have been a part of a group who encouraged a lot of Caribbean youths and others and today some are Dr. MBA and very good professions.

Big up to Squid.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X