RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suh it wasn't a question of regression,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    he is luxury. He need good players around him to make up for his shortfall. In space Pogba play well but without that space he is ordinary. Pogba is not the best defensive player around, neither is he the best attacking mid around. Manu midfield is not good in case you don't see it. With better players to take off pressure he will perform but that is he has the space to do so.
    "What you talkin bout Willis?"

When Ole came in, Pogba was playing in a more advanced role. There was either MAtic and Herrera/McTominay playing in front of the defense. Then after he went and played his normal deep role for France, Ole changed his position at MU. The problem is there is no one in the team to play that role better than him.

All now unuh cannot see that. Now that Fred and McTominay doing a better job, hopefully Ole will see the need to push Pogba a bit more up the field. Luxury? Cyaan believe you say dat.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yes you missed it.

He said he wanted a new challenge (clearly meaning with a new club).
      His brother continually saying he wants to go to Spain
      His agent saying Pogba want to leave Manu.

Pogba hasn't shut down his brother or his agent who is paid to represent Pogba. Once your agent is talking about you leaving and you don't shut it down it means you are onboard.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am not debating if anyone play it better than him. For me Fred is a very good bench player, not a starter. Pogba will get some goals if he plays the offensive mid but he is more of an hybrid player than a master offensive mid or defensive mid. He needs support at each position. He is great to have in a good team but without that support he will not be given the space. He make good passes but I don't expect him to carve a team open offensively, that mean being able to take on players the way great offensive mid does, and if he is playing as CM he will need defensive support.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yes you missed it.

He said he wanted a new challenge (clearly meaning with a new club).
          His brother continually saying he wants to go to Spain
          His agent saying Pogba want to leave Manu.

Pogba hasn't shut down his brother or his agent who is paid to represent Pogba. Once your agent is talking about you leaving and you don't shut it down it means you are onboard.
          Oh yeah ... I also read that he was on strike and refusing to train/play only for him to provide a pic of him still wearing a boot. Don't be like Peter Bunting and follow the suss Sass.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I am not talking about rumors, I am talking what his agent said, what he said publicly and what his brother said without any reservation. That is different from suss.

Comment

Yesterday, me me a hold a reason wid a fellow Man U idren , me tell hym sey DeGea has been top notch in all the recent games , yet he is regularly picking the ball out of his net .DeGea(reason to remain disgruntled) and his agent have always dreamt about leaving but Man U has gotten its will.
              Pogba and his agent would be better off looking for a senior home for the midfielder close to OT.
              We will beat him into submission, and he will be okay once parity is restored.

Comment

your reasoning is better than Lazie's but let us see. These players just look short term gain.

Comment

Not often I say this out loud, but I agree with Sass 100%. Pogba is a luxury that we cannot carry if we want to get back to the top. This assessment has nothing to do with his skills, which he is definitely the best player in the squad, but more with his desire to leave the team. We cannot keep holding on. Alex Ferguson sold Ruud and Beckham while they were still world class players for the benefit of the team. Pogba has not committed himself to the team by shutting down the rumors and speculations.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Not often I say this out loud, but I agree with Sass 100%. Pogba is a luxury that we cannot carry if we want to get back to the top. This assessment has nothing to do with his skills, which he is definitely the best player in the squad, but more with his desire to leave the team. We cannot keep holding on. Alex Ferguson sold Ruud and Beckham while they were still world class players for the benefit of the team. Pogba has not committed himself to the team by shutting down the rumors and speculations.
                    Well, like Stonelove I will stand alone. It is okay for me to be right and y’all be wrong. Are we striving to be dominant again, or are we aiming to be like Southampton? What happens when Barca come calling for Rashford? When Munich comes calling for Martial? Common sense must prevail ... Pogba is NOT FOR SALE.

Comment

Fergie show you the way. He wasn't going to let Beck, Ruud or Roy Keane get in the way of the development of his players. You could be Dwight York or Andy Cole, or Stam, if your time come then you move on. The team is more important.

Comment

Fergie show you the way. He wasn't going to let Beck, Ruud or Roy Keane get in the way of the development of his players. You could be Dwight York or Andy Cole, or Stam, if your time come then you move on. The team is more important.
                        ...and Pogba is hindering the development of the players? Or is it yuh throwing 5hit against the wall and hope that something sticks? Ronaldo wanted to go to Real Madrid and Fergie resisted for a while. Again ... either dominance or Southampton. I choose dominance.

Comment

The fact is Pogba have a year and a half left on his contract. He will not sign a new one. Ronaldo wanted to leave and but he didn't continue to let this drag through the press and he and Fergie made a decision when he could leave.

If Pogba had no intention of leaving he would renew his contract or be talking about that. Wait until this summer and you will see he will start up with the problem again. You don't think his team constantly talking about leaving and questionable action like meeting with Zidane and posting himself playing basketball can affect his teammates? you grow as a team and especially midfield have to be in sync or you could be good as gold it won't work.
                          Last edited by Assasin; December 9, 2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

The fact is Pogba have a year and a half left on his contract. He will not sign a new one. Ronaldo wanted to leave and but he didn't continue to let this drag through the press and he and Fergie made a decision when he could leave.

If Pogba had no intention of leaving he would renew his contract or be talking about that. Wait until this summer and you will see he will start up with the problem again. You don't think his team constantly talking about leaving and questionable action like meeting with Zidane and posting himself playing basketball can affect his teammates? you grow as a team and especially midfield have to be in sync or you could be good as gold it won't work.
                            Sass, stop follow the stories. I guess the title about MU fans not liking Pogba sinking the basket applies to you. The article claimed that he was refusing to play when in reality, the man was in Miami for treatment.

At the end of last season when a fan was calling the player a "piece of 5hit!" why didn't the club come out and defend the player? Maybe thats why he spoke of a new challenge. There is a story that Fergie went off on Ronaldo and after seeing how he reacted he didn't do it again. Some players have big egos on the field, but some are easily insulted.

Listen, some MU fans want Pogba out because of crap they read ...fine. This MU fan is of the view that we cannot let him leave and should do whatever to keep the player. The man played 5 BPL games and created 13 chances .... and you want him out? Really? Yuh talk like the squad deep ... yuh nuh see no one wants to come to MU?

Comment

Lazie it is not that I want him out. I am not following rumors. His agent is paid by him and kept up crap all summer till even Ole had to address it.

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2019/07...nothing-wrong/.
                              https://thetopflight.com/2019/07/07/...hester-united/

All summer his agent has been saying this and Pogba has failed to address it. I don't care bout the rumours but you have to realize certain things don't look good. I don't care if he was in Miami, but posting playing basketball is not a good look. Pogba post it himself.

Listen I will bet you a drink that Pogba will not sign a new contract with Manu when mi see you again.

Comment

Lazie it is not that I want him out. I am not following rumors. His agent is paid by him and kept up crap all summer till even Ole had to address it.

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2019/07...nothing-wrong/.
                                https://thetopflight.com/2019/07/07/...hester-united/

All summer his agent has been saying this and Pogba has failed to address it. I don't care bout the rumours but you have to realize certain things don't look good. I don't care if he was in Miami, but posting playing basketball is not a good look. Pogba post it himself.

Listen I will bet you a drink that Pogba will not sign a new contract with Manu when mi see you again.
                                Mino does this time and again. He did the same thing with Donnarumma, where is he playing today? As long as the man delivers for MU, I care not what his agent has to say.

Playing basketball? Damn ... sounds as if he was in some game. All the man did was sink a basket. What's in that not looking good? Y'all too sensitive .... relax. Not a damn thing wrong with it.

The way fans like you acting, I wouldn't blame him if he walked away. Things are so ridiculous that even Valencia have to be giving his opinion now.

Comment

Working...
                                X