• Congrats Arsenal. So is Wenger's

Job safe again?

Betta question, Compare and contrast the style today to

Manu Europa Final.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

I certainly hope NOT !!

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        Manu Europa Final.
        Compare: Both teams won their final. Both team scored 2 goals.
        Contrast: Winning the Fa cup does change your destiny, winning the Europa League puts us in the UCL.

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          I certainly hope NOT !!
          Who yuh want as manager? David Moyes is available.

Besides what style of play would one attribute to Ajax, and how well did they fare?

CL get too common .....

Having won the Fa seemingly countless of times, my guess if anything should be commonb it will be that.
                However, there is some truth to what you said, in my opinion, the CL prestige has been diluted by nondescript teams such as City and Pool figuring, well, at least in the early goings.

As to Arsenal finishing the season out of the top four,it is only the beginning. I swear there is a conspiracy to topple bona fide teams , the idea is to keep then down .The conspirators are the opposing fans, those darn minnows,all the rhatid referees , and the blasted commentators.

CL get too common .....
                  Good one! Let's see if y'all will win the EL now.

... in my opinion, the CL prestige has been diluted by nondescript teams such as City and Pool figuring...
                    LOL!!

Sir Alex not happy with Manu current style of playing..lol

I quote, "I think you have a duty as a team/coach to entertain the public/fans
                      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Maybe Moyes would have done better.

Thiery Henry:"Everyone is waiting for the title; the club, the players, the fans and Arsene himself."
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

If our players could just remain focused and committed for

an entire season? We would be EPL title holders! ~ sigh! ~ sigh!

If me coulda just pick the right 6 numbers then me woulda be the Powerball winner. Then me coulda have enough money fi buy one hat big enough fi fit Mosiah head and me woulda have enough money fi pay fi Paul Marin's plastic surgery pon him ugly face but then me woulda bruk a pay fi Sir X's psychiatric bill. Now that shoulda mek everybody happy.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015