• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of these presidential candidates have admitted smoking

All of these presidential candidates have admitted smoking marijuana

by Tom Huddleston, Jr. @tjhuddle SEPTEMBER 18, 2015, 6:00 AM EDT

http://fortune.com/2015/09/18/presid...arijuana-weed/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Do you , or have you ever smoked weed X?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I answered that question eons ago , but I guess you dont believe.I have eaten ganja in a stew called Ital, I have had it rubbed on my body from a cocktail of white rum,looked like a lizard and some other herbs from my dear grandma it worked, I have drank it as a tea.

Never smoked, seen other do so ,though, now can you tell me of any hypocrtical cultural (taboo) experiences you or your family has had with it , or yuh shame !

To add a little spice to it , i read an article in the paper where a journalist said ganja is a taboo subject .....something wrang wid wi ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It wasnt a lizard , it was a snake and scorpion in a bottle of white rum with ganja....Cann tell lie pan grandma.

Comment

When i got bit by a scorpion at a hardware store that I worked in as a teenager, they rubbed a very similar cocktail on it and sent me on my way. Sounds like exactly the same ingredients except the snake, perhaps they couldn't find one, lol.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

X, have you ever used other drugs, such as cocaine, ecstasy or molly?
            What about prescription drugs like oxycodone that were not filled in your name?
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

lol....the interrogation of X ...same way dem a try frame Malcom as a B.Man, Marcus as a tief and King as a communist, now i am being questioned as per my faculties all because of .......?

I love it , back to H.L - di hurry come up , missa frighten , nuh use to nuttin, shame a im culture, what is your cultural experience with ganja ?

Island i was bedridden about 5 or 7 y.o,she washed me from head to toe with it, thank God fi Grandma and she was a trained teacher, an upstanding lady by our classist Jamaican standards.
              Last edited by Sir X; September 20, 2015, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Father used to make ganja tea back in the day. Mom said she felt like she was flying, and didn't drink much at all. This is my only exposure to the herb.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thank yuh sah,mine yuh brethren H.L say yuh faada mad anyway mi a wait fi Missa frighten fi ansa.

Comment

Not only the people on the job but the mongoose too.
                    The concoction that I know is a jar filled with white rum and dead scorpions.

Personally speaking Islandman,I would seriously suggest we revert to home remedies.
                    Last edited by Rockman; September 20, 2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X