X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It nuh get nuh better than this.

https://www.facebook.com/shawn.cave/...80988/?fref=nf

Respect to all the dancehall fans.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

That was in Toronto. sight some bredrin inna the video. Some a dem inna trouble. Caught by the technological age. Wicked dance still. So we do it up north inna de tundra. Is a good ting me no inna blackmail.

Comment

Barry G came Third and that's being kind. The Englishman wild.

Comment

wwwwhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Radigan own barry...ole dag ah aha LOL

Comment

Hear dem dubplate from Rodigan nuff time.
            Mi more impressed when him throw down dubplates from the early days of the music.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Lovely. Bwoy them 80s clash between BarryG and Rodigan was legendary. Dem was like some heavyweight title fight.

We never have no youtube, or cable, radio was entertainment enough.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The good old days!

Comment

Working...
                X