• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Told Talcum X He Isn't Black Enough

& the man get vex...same way dem a treat Joe Biden..dummies

Originally posted by Bricktop
    & the man get vex...same way dem a treat Joe Biden..dummies

No brethren don't equate comical surprise with being upset. Would you say you are black enough and why ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i'm black enough to educate myself and to navigate the sh!tstem...i & i nuh response for you & your racial debates & diatribes...i'll leave that to you & your dummy side chick...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        i'm black enough to educate myself and to navigate the sh!tstem...i & i nuh response for you & your racial debates & diatribes...i'll leave that to you & your dummy side chick...

Kudos to you the first step in acknowledging your limitations is accepting it,I hope the educational thing includes the African experience and not just to navigate the system. As Marcus say ,some man not worthy inna di experience dem mek it worse; sell out man fi rice and peas because dem a navigate di shitstem.

If you need any guidance, I am here to help.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

black people are selling out themselves...they don't need any help in that department...do you realise you could become an equity investor & become fabulously wealthy without anybody knowing what colour you are? try it...it works

Comment

black people are selling out themselves...they don't need any help in that department...do you realise you could become an equity investor & become fabulously wealthy without anybody knowing what colour you are? try it...it works

I have quite a few friends in that field and they dont consider themselves to be sell outs, neither do i,in fact Garvey promoted being masters in your academic field to help the community as part of the experience. Those that dont help the community would be considered sell outs. Whether they know or not the color it's the activitism to better the African experience that counts, are you helping Brick ?

Comment

people don't want to learn...they want you to come & sweep them off their feet & give them everything...not how life works...can't help somebody who doesn't wanna help themselves...education is FREE...all information is readily & freely accessible to anyone at any time...can't help somebody who doesn't wanna help themselves then turns round and cries racism blah blah blah

Comment

people don't want to learn...they want you to come & sweep them off their feet & give them everything...not how life works...can't help somebody who doesn't wanna help themselves...education is FREE...all information is readily & freely accessible to anyone at any time...can't help somebody who doesn't wanna help themselves then turns round and cries racism blah blah blah
                So the answer is no,and your reasons are they want it free,theydont want help,education is free and when they get help they cry racism. Wow that's alot of anger and pain coming out and the reason I say so is your reason are contradictory. Dont bet against your people Brick, your ancestors and country men haven't given up on you, I know I haven't.

My experience is when you help build someone it comes back to you a million times in blessings that you can not imagine.

Keep di faith Iyah,who said the struggle will be easy.

Comment

kiss teet...i have offered to mentor people in the ting...total financial freedom...they aren't interested...they want you to give them $250k so they can start a shop/bar in dem community...dead end mentality...DUMMY mentality

Comment

Well pick and choose wisely. Been there, got burned on that scale , only made me wiser.

Comment

Bricktop, interesting company you keep, the racist toouses one brush to paint...,you really need to get out more often.

Comment

look man...i don't have time to coddle dindunuffins...you & talcum X can go try save a community that doesn't want saving

Comment

This is not about you saving a community, it is about you saving yourself from having a depraved mind.

Comment

my mind is fully intact...you don't see me rioting for degenerates who end up 6 feet under after terrorising society do you? that's a talcum x...dummy1...rockhead speciality...

Comment

my mind is fully intact...you don't see me rioting for degenerates who end up 6 feet under after terrorising society do you? that's a talcum x...dummy1...rockhead speciality...

I dont want to see you denigrating yourself and others by dismissing your countrymen that help and call for truths ,rights and justice for all. I want you to see the politricks in politics and race ,where some are in it for narrow interest e.g party over country or their experience is more fulsome based ones hue of black ( madness).

It's obvious to see given our conversation your mind is indeed warped lying in the abyss, you are a dangerous man to yourself and others. Your perception on what protects you is your biggest weakness and over time you will realise it as you age with bitterness.

I pray you find a better path in life,good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X