Jamaica, Caribbean cup champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica, Caribbean cup champions

I must say congratulations to the team. Winning on penalties.

I must say that in this game the team played well overall.

They deserved it

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yup! Congratulations!
      We were better.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I must say that this was a good competition overall. This was a well organized competition.

Man of the match for me tonight was J. McAnuff. His work rate was excellent throughout the game for a 34 year old player.

The captain, R. Austin also had an excellent game.

We dominated this game for most of the evening and had a few good chances that were not converted.

Game ended regular period 0:0 and extra time the same. Fortunately we won on penalties. All were scored except for M. Seaton (poor penalty).

Well, we now have some good competition for next year.

Congrats to the whole team.

Comment

congratulations jamaica!!!!! well deserved victory... the better team won...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

yes mac... good competition... happy for mcanuff that he could lift a cup with jamaica... if he had scored a goal he would have been the mvp... he was the mom for this game, as you said... after the first match austin's play improved... seen some good players for the future... alvas powell is the real deal... big baller for a 20 yo yute...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Great game, team showed us a lot in every area, I can see a clear path from here to a very competitive team.

Comment

...please add that the two wing back were (also) outstanding tonight!.
                ...and the 'keeper did all that was asked of him.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh change yuh mind pon Hughan Gray?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good to see some old names posting. Congrats, the entire team played well, Jobi was my MVP. Dane would have liked to do better in his backyard"" but all in all good performance

Comment

We shouldah rinse up 2 inna dem net back. Nah powda dem. LoL

Comment

Congrats to the Boyz on claiming the title!
                        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                        - Xavi

Comment

Big up to the boys. The back 5 was outstanding. Poor rasta Jones look like a league 4 player tonight and Molino couldn't start.

What can I say about tired legs Mcanuff?? Rudi the stalwart?? Big up to Darren Mattocks, and the attacking core, you did well. Very good tournament. One goal against and unbeaten. Last but not least, big up to the coaches, big job.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Kerwyn Jones is awful and has been awful for as long time. If he can get a premiership contract so could Newton Sterling.

This Trini team was one of the worst I've seen in a long time, apart from the defending, which was excellent! But they were clueless going forward, hitting long balls up to Jones in the ugliest way imaginable. Latapy must have changed the channel!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah if you read what I posted yesterday, I said stop the dread and you have the game. The big difference with Jones is that he got in a good system in the UK early and if you allow him to head or kick hard he will score. The wingers were use to beating defenders with speed and cross it to him and when that wasn't working, then it was trying the big kick but our defense was up to the task. I think Latapy may have put on his Trini gears and say "coach coach" to rahtid.

Trinidad has really been putting many offensive players on the map recently at all.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X